- I get my best writing done eighteen minutes before bedtime. 19 hours ago
- @SuperSaber98 I'm pretty sure it aired on Nicktoons, which is a separate channel, and not on Nickelodeon proper. 23 hours ago
- And here I was expecting Dan Schneider to be Nickelodeon's Weinstein. twitter.com/cartoonbrew/st… 1 day ago
- Checked again, AdSense still won't take my phone number. I am so confused. 1 day ago
- @gonzarro Not yet, but I'll keep a nose open. 1 day ago
- Skype: gregmcduck
Category Archives: AniTV
A tale of crickets, soup and awkward pauses. Advertisements
Jake gets to go to an alternate dimension where the Yeerks don’t totally suck.
Well, um… I’ll let the review speak for itself.
Marco discovers his hand turkey, and the Yeerks do more stupid stuff to the surprise of no one.
Rachel gets amnesia while the Animorphs play softball.
In which the Ellimist shows up to save the Animorphs from the Yeerks lasso armada. Includes my Lasso Rant, years in the making!
Cassie’s allergy to crocodiles won’t get in her way in trying to get into Jason John McCole’s pants!