- @GallyG_ but i donts want either! 2 hours ago
- Just wanted to pop back in to let you all know my upstairs neighbor has decided that midnight is the perfect time to start learning guitar. 2 hours ago
- Anyway, I'm still worn out, calling it an early night. Well, I mean it's midnight, but it's early for *me*. Sleep well friends. 2 hours ago
- How the hell did I GAIN weight after all that hiking? Nibbled on deli slices & grapes the whole time, it's not like I hit a forest Taco Bell 2 hours ago
- I don't care how far into the future we are, lava lamps are still the coolest. 3 hours ago
- Skype: gregmcduck
Category Archives: Animorphs
Visser One stands trial as we learn her history and the early days of the Yeerk invasion of Earth. And only know did I realize I didn’t make a single Phoenix Wright joke.
Marco gets caught up in the self-help industry, UPN and Hanson. I don’t know, it probably made sense at the time.
Cassie gets possessed by a ghost from a better book.
Finally! The book we’ve all been waiting for! The book where Ax eats a lot of cotton candy and crashes a Hork-Bajir card game!
Rachel gets split into two, and so does my patience.
When a road trip threatens to crumble the Yeerk Empire, the Animorphs have no option but to panic!
Marco comes face to face with Visser One once again. When push comes to shove, get a goat.