- RT @HgMorbi: In a general sense, people who impose arbitrary "traditional" rules on fantasy settings should be ignored It's not all Middle… 3 hours ago
- @InternuttRX Thank you. :) 5 hours ago
- @SuperSaber98 ...Norway? 8 hours ago
- @pattonoswalt Well great, now I have social anxieties by proxy! 8 hours ago
- Youtube doesn't let me see who new subscribers are anymore. 15 hours ago
- Skype: gregmcduck
Author Archives: thepoparena
Greg dives into post-apocalyptic fantasy with a book by famed New Zealand author Margaret Mahy. Advertisements
Today, Greg looks at a young adult book from the 60s and discusses the tricky situation of a white man writing a book about racism.
Greg discusses the entirety of the cult favorite 90s cartoon, Cybersix. What about it works so well, and what might have prevented it from being successful?
We finally get a proper look at Hexadecimal as she turns Mainframe into stone. Meanwhile, Bob and friends have a picnic!
Greg enters SFDebris’ playing field with a look at a Star Trek Voyager two-parter, in which the show is shown it’s own potential and picks a fight with it.
A look at an important episode of Doctor Who and it’s impact on the characters of Amy Pond and Rory Williams, the Weeping Angels and Doctor Who as a whole.