- @GallyG_ but i donts want either! 2 hours ago
- Just wanted to pop back in to let you all know my upstairs neighbor has decided that midnight is the perfect time to start learning guitar. 2 hours ago
- Anyway, I'm still worn out, calling it an early night. Well, I mean it's midnight, but it's early for *me*. Sleep well friends. 2 hours ago
- How the hell did I GAIN weight after all that hiking? Nibbled on deli slices & grapes the whole time, it's not like I hit a forest Taco Bell 2 hours ago
- I don't care how far into the future we are, lava lamps are still the coolest. 3 hours ago
- Skype: gregmcduck
Monthly Archives: January 2014
Greg discusses the entirety of the cult favorite 90s cartoon, Cybersix. What about it works so well, and what might have prevented it from being successful?
We finally get a proper look at Hexadecimal as she turns Mainframe into stone. Meanwhile, Bob and friends have a picnic!
Greg enters SFDebris’ playing field with a look at a Star Trek Voyager two-parter, in which the show is shown it’s own potential and picks a fight with it.
A look at an important episode of Doctor Who and it’s impact on the characters of Amy Pond and Rory Williams, the Weeping Angels and Doctor Who as a whole.
Greg takes a look at a young adult book from 2007, and it’s robotic author Brandon Sanderson.
My Father’s Day present/A look at a South Korean film about isolation.
Bob messes things up and puts Dot into serious danger, giving me excuse to talk about symbolism and structure.