- I get my best writing done eighteen minutes before bedtime. 19 hours ago
- @SuperSaber98 I'm pretty sure it aired on Nicktoons, which is a separate channel, and not on Nickelodeon proper. 22 hours ago
- And here I was expecting Dan Schneider to be Nickelodeon's Weinstein. twitter.com/cartoonbrew/st… 1 day ago
- Checked again, AdSense still won't take my phone number. I am so confused. 1 day ago
- @gonzarro Not yet, but I'll keep a nose open. 1 day ago
- Skype: gregmcduck
Monthly Archives: December 2013
Visser One stands trial as we learn her history and the early days of the Yeerk invasion of Earth. And only know did I realize I didn’t make a single Phoenix Wright joke. Advertisements
Marco gets caught up in the self-help industry, UPN and Hanson. I don’t know, it probably made sense at the time.
Cassie gets possessed by a ghost from a better book.
Finally! The book we’ve all been waiting for! The book where Ax eats a lot of cotton candy and crashes a Hork-Bajir card game!
Rachel gets split into two, and so does my patience.
When a road trip threatens to crumble the Yeerk Empire, the Animorphs have no option but to panic!
Marco comes face to face with Visser One once again. When push comes to shove, get a goat.