- RT @HgMorbi: In a general sense, people who impose arbitrary "traditional" rules on fantasy settings should be ignored It's not all Middle… 3 hours ago
- @InternuttRX Thank you. :) 5 hours ago
- @SuperSaber98 ...Norway? 8 hours ago
- @pattonoswalt Well great, now I have social anxieties by proxy! 8 hours ago
- Youtube doesn't let me see who new subscribers are anymore. 15 hours ago
- Skype: gregmcduck
Monthly Archives: December 2013
Visser One stands trial as we learn her history and the early days of the Yeerk invasion of Earth. And only know did I realize I didn’t make a single Phoenix Wright joke. Advertisements
Marco gets caught up in the self-help industry, UPN and Hanson. I don’t know, it probably made sense at the time.
Cassie gets possessed by a ghost from a better book.
Finally! The book we’ve all been waiting for! The book where Ax eats a lot of cotton candy and crashes a Hork-Bajir card game!
Rachel gets split into two, and so does my patience.
When a road trip threatens to crumble the Yeerk Empire, the Animorphs have no option but to panic!
Marco comes face to face with Visser One once again. When push comes to shove, get a goat.