- I get my best writing done eighteen minutes before bedtime. 19 hours ago
- @SuperSaber98 I'm pretty sure it aired on Nicktoons, which is a separate channel, and not on Nickelodeon proper. 23 hours ago
- And here I was expecting Dan Schneider to be Nickelodeon's Weinstein. twitter.com/cartoonbrew/st… 1 day ago
- Checked again, AdSense still won't take my phone number. I am so confused. 1 day ago
- @gonzarro Not yet, but I'll keep a nose open. 1 day ago
- Skype: gregmcduck
Monthly Archives: October 2013
Readers beware! You’re in for a… oh, OH, now that’s just GROSS! Advertisements
In our more-thrilling-than-the-last-two-boos conclusion to the Werewolf Chronicles, Gruff finally learns about the werewolves’ evil plan and their evil barbecue!
In the second part of our werewolf trilogy, Gruff discovers that the werewolf plot runs deeper than he imagined, and now he can talk and use a toilet correctly despite being raised by wolves.
We start a three part review of The Werewolf Chronicles. A boy raised by wolves discovers he’s a werewolf, which is just one of them weird coinky-dinks.
In the opening of Millions Like Us, a narrator reflects nostalgically on life in pre-World War II Britain, of beachside holidays and good beer, concluding with the image of slipping on an orange peel. After saying that, a subtitle appears: … Continue reading