- RT @HgMorbi: In a general sense, people who impose arbitrary "traditional" rules on fantasy settings should be ignored It's not all Middle… 3 hours ago
- @InternuttRX Thank you. :) 5 hours ago
- @SuperSaber98 ...Norway? 8 hours ago
- @pattonoswalt Well great, now I have social anxieties by proxy! 8 hours ago
- Youtube doesn't let me see who new subscribers are anymore. 15 hours ago
- Skype: gregmcduck
Monthly Archives: May 2013
Many decades ago, my dad’s family used to have a pet monkey. According to him, it was an annoying little shit, not just upsetting its owners, but the neighbors, to the point where one of them snuck into the house and managed … Continue reading
Director John McTiernan is currently trapped in the court system and just started serving time in prison, for reasons so technical they make my brain hurt. He didn’t kill anyone, didn’t steal anything, there were no illegal substances involved, no … Continue reading
I have this game called Balderdash. In it, you roll a dice that selects a category. Categories include Weird Words, Peculiar People, Incredible Initials, things like that. The object is to guess what these obscure things are, submit the answers anonymously … Continue reading
It’s only really kinda about Sandman…
We continue the story of Ranma, with an introduction of a new enemy and a new haircut!
We jump through the rabbit hole and into the world of the Wired.
An examination of the theological themes of Battlestar Galactica and how it didn’t exactly work.