- @GallyG_ but i donts want either! 2 hours ago
- Just wanted to pop back in to let you all know my upstairs neighbor has decided that midnight is the perfect time to start learning guitar. 2 hours ago
- Anyway, I'm still worn out, calling it an early night. Well, I mean it's midnight, but it's early for *me*. Sleep well friends. 3 hours ago
- How the hell did I GAIN weight after all that hiking? Nibbled on deli slices & grapes the whole time, it's not like I hit a forest Taco Bell 3 hours ago
- I don't care how far into the future we are, lava lamps are still the coolest. 3 hours ago
- Skype: gregmcduck
Monthly Archives: May 2013
Many decades ago, my dad’s family used to have a pet monkey. According to him, it was an annoying little shit, not just upsetting its owners, but the neighbors, to the point where one of them snuck into the house and managed … Continue reading
Director John McTiernan is currently trapped in the court system and just started serving time in prison, for reasons so technical they make my brain hurt. He didn’t kill anyone, didn’t steal anything, there were no illegal substances involved, no … Continue reading
I have this game called Balderdash. In it, you roll a dice that selects a category. Categories include Weird Words, Peculiar People, Incredible Initials, things like that. The object is to guess what these obscure things are, submit the answers anonymously … Continue reading
It’s only really kinda about Sandman…
We continue the story of Ranma, with an introduction of a new enemy and a new haircut!
We jump through the rabbit hole and into the world of the Wired.
An examination of the theological themes of Battlestar Galactica and how it didn’t exactly work.