- I get my best writing done eighteen minutes before bedtime. 19 hours ago
- @SuperSaber98 I'm pretty sure it aired on Nicktoons, which is a separate channel, and not on Nickelodeon proper. 23 hours ago
- And here I was expecting Dan Schneider to be Nickelodeon's Weinstein. twitter.com/cartoonbrew/st… 1 day ago
- Checked again, AdSense still won't take my phone number. I am so confused. 1 day ago
- @gonzarro Not yet, but I'll keep a nose open. 1 day ago
- Skype: gregmcduck
Monthly Archives: July 2012
The Animorphs discover something shocking on the internet, and it’s not 2 Girls 1 Cup! Advertisements
Shut up, Tobias… SHUT UP, TOBIAS!!!
The scene I decided not to talk about in this review: Cassie’s parents talking about Jake’s penis. Kinda wish I was kidding.
Jara Hamme and Ket Halpack, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G…
It’s like The Phantom Menace, only with all the bad shit taken out!
I don’t know, I think the Yeerks would have been better off infesting Tim Allen.
Not sure which is the bigger threat in this book: The Yeerks, the tribal people, the killer ants or the boxing match on the PPV!