- RT @HgMorbi: In a general sense, people who impose arbitrary "traditional" rules on fantasy settings should be ignored It's not all Middle… 3 hours ago
- @InternuttRX Thank you. :) 5 hours ago
- @SuperSaber98 ...Norway? 8 hours ago
- @pattonoswalt Well great, now I have social anxieties by proxy! 8 hours ago
- Youtube doesn't let me see who new subscribers are anymore. 15 hours ago
- Skype: gregmcduck
Monthly Archives: July 2012
The Animorphs discover something shocking on the internet, and it’s not 2 Girls 1 Cup! Advertisements
Shut up, Tobias… SHUT UP, TOBIAS!!!
The scene I decided not to talk about in this review: Cassie’s parents talking about Jake’s penis. Kinda wish I was kidding.
Jara Hamme and Ket Halpack, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G…
It’s like The Phantom Menace, only with all the bad shit taken out!
I don’t know, I think the Yeerks would have been better off infesting Tim Allen.
Not sure which is the bigger threat in this book: The Yeerks, the tribal people, the killer ants or the boxing match on the PPV!