Greg dives into post-apocalyptic fantasy with a book by famed New Zealand author Margaret Mahy.
- I could never be a fantasy tavern owner. I'm horrible at remembering rumors to tell wandering adventure parties. 1 hour ago
- (yes, I'm releasing a lot of these this week. Won't be able to touch my computer next week) 3 hours ago
- For my $5+ patrons on Patreon, the newest requested review is up for early access! patreon.com/pop_arena 3 hours ago
- Going up to Calgary again in a few days. Got most everything planned out, but if you have suggestions, I'm all ears. 6 hours ago
- RT @MrBrandonStroud: totally just realized 1950s nostalgia in the 1970s was a "make America great again" thing following the civil rights m… 7 hours ago
- Skype: gregmcduck